For the second year in a row, the OpenFlow team has captured the Best Demo award at SIGCOMM 2009. Read the post on the OpenFlow blog for more details! Though I only focused on one of the interfaces, all four of the OpenFlow demos built their GUIs on the ENVI framework which I created with the OpenFlow team!
Archive for the ‘OpenFlow’ Category
August 20th, 2009
- Python logging and performance: how to have your cake and eat it too
- Integrating Twisted with a pcap-based Python packet sniffer
- CraigNotes: An enhanced Craigslist interface – rate ads, take notes, and more
- Overcoming Linux and Mac Screen Resolution Limitations (EDID)
- OpenFlow takes Best Demo and Best Paper at SIGCOMM 2009